v1.1 covers the same protocol, but fixes some issues with the document:
- Corrected performance tables. They listed the same times for signature and verification due to a bug in the script; signing time was reported faster (or sometimes slower) than real timings.
- Corrected author order on front page.
- Corrected description and security proofs for the one-way functions.
- Revised security estimates for the one-way functions.
- v1.0 was included in our round 1 submission to NIST.
NIST round 1 submission (29.5 MB; includes specification, source code and test vectors).
- Our Crypto 2023 paper on VOLE-in-the-head.